Friday, December 30, 2005

Golf !!!

Played golf today with one of my best mates P.P commonly known as Paul Patterson. Met with him this morning to play an outstanding game. We started with a bucket of balls on the driving range due to an hour delay before play. We were cracking a few beauties up the driveway, a couple going astray into the bush "nothing to be worried about"? After some chipping and putting everything was looking grand. Then I teed of well it was all down hill from there 90% of my shots went in the bush if there was water available I'm sure my ball would have found it. Why is golf one of those games where you can be great one day then totally crap the next? Anyway it was good getting out and catching up with me mate Paul, even though I work with him every day.

Had to leave early on the 14th hole Tracy had a hair appointment didn't find out score Paul played on with Lance and Brent. Glad I left early, could have got worse?


Golf a game of persistence!!

2 comments:

Vawz said...

Can you say 'crap' if your mother in law reads your blog? Just don't say 'wank'...ooo I said it! But it was in quotations marks - that's ok, is it?

Anonymous said...

Crap is a huge understatement when you're talking about Alistairs golfing ability.